Flynn & Associates. Swords – Full Time
Flynn & Associates Swords have an exciting permanent position for a Branch Administrator to join our team within this busy and well located office. We pride ourselves on our excellent service with an energetic and forward thinking workforce operating on the front foot of technology within todays exciting property industry.
The successful candidate will be capable of working on their own initiative, be a proactive team member with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone and emails relating to the branch such as arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, viewing times etc.
- Responsible for updating & maintaining our in house database including New Homes database.
- Compliance – Preparation of Terms of Engagement and compliance documentation.
- Preparation & booking of newspaper adverts, publishing of the weekly On View times through web portals, updating window displays in the branch & oversee all board orders.
- Support the branch in preparation for weekend viewings.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with CRM software..
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid ability to multitask.
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail.
In expanding our workforce, we are always interested in adding people who bring new ideas and new thinking which will enhance our business and the services we provide. We very much encourage this and welcome such applications.