A3 BER Price €3,350,000
Flynn & Associates are delighted to offer this entire development for sale consisting of seven 4 bed properties and one 3 bed semi-detached property.
Located in the prestigious & highly sought after living destination of Rush, these modern contemporary homes are a strong asset to any property portfolio. Built and completed in 2018, the finish and attention to detail is second to none. Constructed to exacting specifications and crafted by experts in design and construction, the homes are maintenance free for the next ten years. Set on south facing sites with a generous footprint extending to 1,593 sq ft / 148 sq m (approx.) for the four bedroom semi-detached properties, and with the added benefit of ready to go attic space suitable for conversion. These well-proportioned homes offer a superb mix of living and bedroom space with a well laid out design.
Layout of the four bedrooms properties as follows:
A light filled entrance hallway with guest W.C. leads to a spacious lounge and high spec, fully fitted bespoke kitchen / dining room which offers a naturally bright, open-plan living space with garden access via full length, wall to wall windows & door. Upstairs to the first floor are 4 generously sized bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite & family bathroom. Top floor benefits from an attic room already prepped for conversion – all fitted and finished to the highest standard with a focus on light, space and style.
– Rendered external finish with brick finish to key elevations
– Low maintenance UPVC fascia, soffit and rainwater pipes
– High performance composite windows and doors with three point master locking system
– High Vaulted ceilings at entrance ground floor level
– High Quality internal doors throughout
– Contemporary grooved painted architrave and skirting
– Internal smooth finish and painted throughout
– Superior quality internal joinery with oak handrail to stairs and landing
Kitchens & Utility
– McNally fitted kitchens
– Superb contemporary designed kitchens/utility
– Large Island with granite worktop
– High Spec Appliances included in sale
– Oven & Hob with Extractor Fan
– Soft close doors and drawers
– Utility storage and units
– Under counter space with services for washer and dryer in utility
– Branded stainless steel sink and mixer tap
– UPVC high performance glazed windows with low u-value
Wardrobes & Storage
– McNally Fitted Wardrobes
– Under stairs cloakroom
– Off landing hot-press
– Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
Bathrooms & En-Suite
– Main bathroom, two en-suites and guest WC
– High quality sanitary ware fixtures and fittings
– Fully Tiled
Fireplace & Stove
– Integrated wood burning stove and fire surround in main living area
Heating & Hot Water
– Gas fired central heating
– 3 zones heating controls
– Low temperature aluminium radiators with thermostatic radiator valves
– Thermal Solar Panels on the rear elevations.
– Mains ESB supply to distribution board in utility
– Power outlets are provided throughout
– External socket at patio area
– On site parking for two vehicles
– Paved Cobble locked front driveways
– 8 An Gort has off street parking to the rear via an electric gate.
Gardens & Exteriors
– Lockable hard wood access side passage gates to private south facing rear gardens
– Contemporary entrance canopy to front entrance door
– Paved front driveways with landscaped planting beds
– Grass lawn with paved patio area to rear garden
– Solid Block walls capped to rear and side around entrance driveway with brick entrance pillars
– Lawned rear garden
Superior Low Energy Design
– `A3` rated energy certificate
– Excellent levels of insulation
– High efficiency Gas Fired Boiler System
– Modern radiators to maximise heat efficiency
– Central data hub wired for phone, data & satellite TV to main living areas and master bedroom
– Generous provision of electric outlets
– 100% Low energy lighting with a mix of LED spotlights and CFL bulbs
– Mains connected smoke alarms to all living, bedroom and circulation areas
– Wiring for intruder alarm
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only.
Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit.
with laminate wood floor, large understairs storage and alarm panel.
Guest W.C. – 1.59m (5’3″) x 1.45m (4’9″)
with w.c. and w.h.b. Fully tiled.
Lounge – 4.49m (14’9″) x 3.91m (12’10”)
with laminate wood floor, ceiling coving and feature wood burning stove set on marble hearth. Bay window & concealed sliding doors to Kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner – 5.19m (17’0″) x 5.96m (19’7″)
with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units with tiled splashback & marble counter tops. Island unit with fitted storage. Integrated Oven, Hob, Extractor Fan, Microwave & Dishwasher. Laminate wood floor & spotlights. Wall to wall sliding door to rear garden.
Utility Room – 1.48m (4’10”) x 4.09m (13’5″)
with tiled floor, fitted press units & sink. Washing machine and tumble dryer included.
with carpet, hotpress and access to attic.
Bedroom 1 – 4.78m (15’8″) x 3.89m (12’9″)
with carpet and built in wardrobe.
En-Suite – 2.59m (8’6″) x 1.47m (4’10”)
with w.c., w.h.b.with vanity unit and large shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 – 3.85m (12’8″) x 3.94m (12’11”)
with carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 – 2.85m (9’4″) x 2.3m (7’7″)
Bedroom 4 – 2.81m (9’3″) x 2.85m (9’4″)
Bathroom – 1.67m (5’6″) x 2.91m (9’7″)
with w.c., w.h.b.with vanity unit and bath with shower attachment. Separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
Attic Room – 6.94m (22’9″) x 6.17m (20’3″)
with floor & Velux windows.